Employee Assistance Professional services provide cost efficient programs to ensure employees’ well-being, both on and off the job, resulting in increased levels of job performance, profitability, and success. Issues like bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety can disrupt workplace productivity. Employers benefit from having a healthy and stable workforce and from retaining skilled and valuable employees. Employees benefit from working through their bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and other problems, thus being able to enjoy their lives and their work.
· Management consultation to assist supervisors with employees having job performance, conduct, and attendance problems.
· Organizational consultation for conflict resolution, sexual harassment, workplace violence, drug-free workplace, critical incidents, and organizational change.
· Workshops on organizational skills, behavioral health, and work/life issues.
· Individualized treatment regarding bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and more.
· Human resource consultation, information, and assistance concerning compliance with regulatory requirements and a wide variety of other HR issues.
· On-going promotion of EAP services to include employee orientation, seminars, and informational materials.
|Life Springs Counseling Services provides organizational training seminars on the following topics, providing unique perceptions and real-life examples to guide employees and managers within the workforce.
· Anger Management
· Critical Incident Debriefing
· Employee Orientation
· Harassment in the Workplace
· Manager/Supervisor Orientation and Training
· Service Excellence
· Stress Management
· Substance Abuse Awareness
We can make your employees a happier, more collaborative team! Contact us today! 609-280-6998