|Counseling services are available for adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
Greg Pryor is certified therapist with experience providing anger management classes, training seminars on workplace harassment, stress management, and grief counseling.
The treatment approach is dedicated to providing innovative, thoughtful and compassionate therapies to assist an individual in meeting their fullest potential. Anger management classes can individuals overcome stress, fatigue, and general frustration with life to find a happier, healthier version of themselves. Mr. Pryor can also help with depression and anxiety, two mental disorders that are rife in American society. You don’t have to be alone. Get help today! No issue is too small or too large for a therapist to discuss.
· Addictions and Substance Abuse
· Anger Management
· Compulsive Behaviors
· Domestic Abuse or Violence
· Dual Diagnosis
· Family and Marital Issues
· Grief and Loss
· Life Coaching
· Mental Health Issues
· Personality Disorders
· Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
· Referrals for Psychiatric Services or Alternate Services as needed
· Confidential in-person and telephone assessment, counseling, referral, and follow-up for all types of personal problems that can interfere with job performance and overall well-being.
· Network of professional, licensed individuals and services to assist with additional needs.
· Case management services.
· Court evaluations.
· Critical incident counseling and reporting.
If you suffer from any additional mental health issues, do not hesitate to contact us.
We can help! 609-280-6998